March 23, 2007

I would vacuum more if it looked like this. POTD 3.24.07

Ok, funny story...my DH loves a clean home! He likes to wash dishes, cook and vacuum (I know...HOW did I get so lucky?) Well...because his fetish for cleanliness is so well known, it's also the subject of jokes. For Christmas last year, my inlaws got this little vacuum for DS, although it was so symbolize my DH's desire for a clean home. Here's the best part. My DS absolutely LOVES this thing. Everytime I bring it out, squeals of glee come from his little lips. Hmmm, makes me wonder if I've got another neat-freak on my hands. Guess I'll have to have a daughter who is more like me to even things out. Don't get me wrong...I like cleanliness too, but...I'm more creatively clean;) The first photo is what it really looks like and the second is the vacuum in a more retro-urban feel. Another freebie from atncentral.com called; urban acid. I took this with my 24-70L, just LOVE that lens.



10 comments:

Itworksforbobbi said...

Are you up already??? I'll have to get cracking! This is so cute - I think I like the first one best. Great perspective and nice colors

Lorrie said...

cute story and pictures. My dh is the opposite. Ok, well, He enjoys our clean house, but only because I keep it clean. If it were left up to him he would live in a cave with a dirt floor I think... lol.

Dar Kaso said...

How cute is that! Perhaps if big people vacuums had cute little eyes on them we would be excited to use them.

My dh is a neat freak too and it is the subject about of many jokes around here too. The big one being that he is waiting for you to take your last bite at dinner so he get your plate into the dishwasher ASAP. No lingering around the table at my house.

Jan said...

Oh how I wish my dh was a neat freak... Or at least neat! :) Really fun picture--I think I prefer the regular color version.

~~Debb~~ said...

What a happy photo!!
At first I thought you meant your DH squealed with joy when the little vacuum came out! I had to laugh, because that is TOTALLY me when I get the leaf blower out! I love that thing!

Michelle said...

i, too, wish my dh was a neat freak. he sees no problem with messes-especially if he made them. i am the creative clean person also but even his and the kids' messes drive me nuts!

cute pics! love the true color of the first one.

Joanne Fowler said...

Adorable vacuum! Sounds like my DH and DS! Great shot here, love the bight color in #1.

robin said...

Very cute-send him over to my house and I'll keep him busy for awhile! I'll have to remember that phrase "creatively clean". I like your vintage pennies photo from your previous post - I didn't get a chance to make any comments yesterday.

Sue said...

Too funny. I am creatively clean too. Actually, I just move everything when company comes over...lol Love that action on the second photo! Totally cool!

cristina said...

i like #1 too! now if only dh (or me) were neat freaks we would be set. unfortunately neither one of us is, so we hire some help (yeah, yeah, shame on me...)